Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Sneak Peek..

I almost missed the March sneak peek- I can't believe it!    
As more and more products come in for our Cincinnati show, the dining room we are using for 'extra storage' is filling fast.  I am not sure where exactly we will begin to store things next.

Anyway- onto what March will bring!


New, limited time orange dazzle thread


New, Hand-dyed fiber pack, 'Limeade'






Many new fabrics, including some wonderful Japanese prints and Parson Gray's new line 'Curious Nature'.
I am feeling pretty exhausted today, but promise to catch everyone up with some 'behind the scenes' pics, soon... and I am thinking it is time to do a giveaway for my blog followers.  I have something in mind, so check back soon. xx



P.S.  Visit our FACEBOOK PAGE- we are currently having a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment