Monday, November 28, 2011

December Sneak Peek

Well, with December right around the corner, I thought a sneak peek of what's coming is almost past due. I have neglected my blog for the last week- for good reason though.  I had my family, almost my entire family (my brother, Jason, who lives in Portland didn't make it- which I was pretty distraught about), here to celebrate Thanksgiving.  Words can't describe how it felt to have my grandparents, Nanny and Pops, my sister Aimee and my brother Andrew (who I haven't seen for almost a year), and of course my mom all in the same place for about 3 days.  It was such a whirlwind that I think I forgot to just soak it in.  I tell people all the time that I don't think my mom has suffered from 'empty nest syndrome' because she just go-go-goes; but it is no secret that I have and continue to struggle not having my brothers and sister around.  I just can't accept the fact that they are all grown up and that they have their own lives.  I tell them all the time that they grew up, moved away and forgot about me.  The guilt trip has not worked thus far, so I am up for any suggestions.   I also tried to convince Nanny and Pops that we would bash out the living room wall and add an extension to the house- the 'grandparents quarters', so they could spend 6 months here and 6 months in Spokane.  They laughed- so I take that as a no.  I just don't see or have them around nearly as much as I need.   Nanny and Pops, the offer is open, if you ever change your mind.  Pops, I promise not to give you an unbearable 'To Do' list, and Nanny I promise to make mom lay off on the 'projects' in hand 24/7.  I love you both very much! xxxxx
Andrew, Jason and Aimee- I love you guys so much and miss you terribly!  A phone call, Andrew and Jason, every once in a while, would be more than amazing!  Vee-vee, I know you haven't forgotten about me, but you could visit more than once every 3 months... xxxxx
Ok, enough sappy stuff- onto what's coming in December (2 days away, yikes!).




New, skinny mini's


Buddy Cases- new color- RED!


New, silkscreened project bags- by my brother Jason.


New, mini project, lavender sachets, by mom and I.


5 new fat 1/4 packs!


New, scissor fobs!


New, ribbon pack- perfect for stem embellishment.


Awesome, new hand stamped/Indigo dyed African fabrics!




Over 30 new cotton fabrics!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday filled with family and friends!  Watch for December's web update; we have 12 great gift ideas and tons of new fabrics and embellishments.


No comments:

Post a Comment