Thursday, October 27, 2011

November Sneak Peek

I have been neglecting my blog for the last few weeks, simply because I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  I feel like my list grows longer and longer and that I accomplish less and less everyday!  I fly out tomorrow morning to meet my mom in Houston for Quilt Market.  We do not have a booth, this time, but intend on doing some serious damage shopping.  The last few days have been filled with sporadic, one line emails from my mom (where is she?  Canada), of things she needs me to bring.  I have been up and down the basement stairs about 150 thousand times... ok, not that many, but it has been a lot- gathering her Market needs.  The last two nights I have been up late working on a pillow for Renaissance Ribbons booth, to feature mom and Wendy's latest ribbon collection.  I was hoping to show you what I made, but do not have a camera.  I have found that sharing one camera with my mom, who is home about twice every three months, is beyond challenging.  Once I get home from Houston I am just going to have to bite the bullet and buy one.  Anyway, as promised, the rest of November's Sneak Peek is below.  Items will be available in November at www.suespargo.com

New Heishi Packs

New Silken Chenille Colors

New Sea Grass Colors

New Textural Pack; Caramel Latte

New Color Stories

Until next week!
Kelly



No comments:

Post a Comment