Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rhinebeck and Crimson Tweed

I returned late last night after spending a few days in Rhinebeck, NY, at the Sheep and Wool Festival.  I am shocked to see that my mom has already posted all about our visit on her blog!  Cathy and I drove to Melissa's home in Philadelphia, Wendy flew in from Spokane and my mom took a few days off from teaching, and met us in Phili as well.  The five of us drove to Rhinebeck and spent a few fun days stocking up on hand dyed yarns that will likely see us through the next few winters!  It was so nice to see everyone; but it was extra special to actually spend some time with my mom.  She flew out of Philadelphia early this morning to teach in Canada for the next week or so.
I thought it was only appropriate to continue to post about the special projects in Crimson Tweed, especially since the holiday season is just around the corner, and it is particularly cold and rainy here in Ohio.  What could be better than jumping into a holiday project constructed of warm, textural wools!  Both of these cuddly pillow patterns are available in Crimson Tweed; 16 Patch Frosty Flurries is available as a kit at this link; http://www.suespargo.com/kits.html.

16 Patch Frost Flurries

Crimson Snow Crystal


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment